[802SEC] earthquake in Japan is affecting the travel ofmane 802 participants

All,

If you can avoid traveling trough Japan, please do so.  Several of our delegates have been affected either on the ground at Narita or by flight cancellations and reroutes.  It is a mess.  We'll make do at the workshop the best we can presenting the material on behalf of those who aren't able to make it in time.

This elevates the importance of our 11AM pre-meeting tomorrow morning.  The EC ready room is 4410B, we'll get prepared there.

Good luck to all those affected by the earthquake--take it slow and get here safely.

Best regards,

--Paul