From: apurva mody <apurva_mody@yahoo.com>
To: 802 SEC <STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
Cc: Gerald Chouinard <gerald.chouinard@crc.ca>
Sent: Thu, March 17, 2011 12:36:53 AM
Subject: 802.22 Motion during Singapore EC Closing Plenary: Conditional Approval to forward P802.22 to RevCom
Dear Members of the EC,

The IEEE P802.22 Working Group seeks conditional approval as per the IEEE 802 Operations Manual to forward P802.22 Draft Standard to the IEEE SA RevCom.

The package for the motion can be found at the following URL on the mentor.

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.22/dcn/11/22-11-0042-01-0000-motion-march-2011-ec-meeting.ppt

Please provide your feedback/ comments at your earliest convenience.

Many thanks

Apurva

Apurva N. Mody, Ph. D.

Chair, IEEE 802.22 Standard Working Group

Cell: 404-819-0314

E-mail: apurva_mody@yahoo.com