From: k.mccabe@ieee.org
To: Paul Nikolich
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2011 9:24 PM
Subject: New IEEE Standards Store

Paul

The new IEEE Standards Store is live. You can check it out at: http://standards.ieee.org/store

Thank you for "rounding up" a few IEEE 802 volunteers to test it.

As we strive to fix our single sales challenges and provide a shop environment that meets the needs of standards customers, I look forward to working with the 802 community for its continued input and feedback!

Karen

Karen McCabe, CME
Staff Director, Strategic Marketing and Product Development
445 Hoes Lane, PO Box 1331
Piscataway NJ 08855 USA
PH: +1 732 562 3824
email: k.mccabe@ieee.org
http://standards.ieee.org
IEEE - Advancing Technology for Humanity