[802SEC] 802.23 Initial Public draft posted

Colleagues-

I am happy to report that 802.23 had a successful meeting in King of Prussia, PA. Although we did not have any more attending the meeting than normal, we had a very productive meeting with the help of Richard Barnes who helped shake out out concepts with respect to operation and inter-layer relationships. We reviewed my initial cut at a draft and refined and simplified our concepts. In the time since the meeting we have generated a new version of the draft which we are making available for public review.

The draft is available at the following URL:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.23/dcn/11/23-11-0013-00-ESWG-draft-p802dot23-d0pt9-pdf-es-wg-draft.pdf
or alternatively at:
    http://tinyurl.com/3lo9bc6
We are happy to accept comments from all interested parties as Observer comments. All comments will be considered.
I would appreciate your review.

I expect to post commenting tools and ask for formally submitted comments to be submitted for review at our Working Group meeting (Tues/Wed/Thurs AM) at the next 802 Plenary in San Francisco.
    http://ieee802.facetoface-events.com/session/70/page/index/id/index
    http://ieee802.facetoface-events.com/files/sessions/70/announcement.pdf

Best regards,

    Geoff

Geoffrey O. Thompson
Chair, IEEE 802.23 Emergency Services Working Group

GraCaSI Standards Advisors
158 Paseo Ct.
Mountain View, CA 94043-5286
<thompson@ieee.org>