[802SEC] Fw: +++ 10-day EC Email Ballot +++ Request To Hibernate 802.17 -- Results

The ballot on hibernating the P802.17 WG has closed. the final tally was:

Voter \ Vote        APP    DIS    ABS    DNV
VC Pat Thaler                    DNV
VC Mat Sherman        APP
ES Jon Rosdahl        APP
RS James Gilb        APP
TR Bob Grow        APP
01 Tony Jeffree        APP
03 David Law        APP
11 Bruce Kraemer    APP
15 Bob Heile        APP
16 Roger Marks        APP
17 John Lemon        APP
18 Mike Lynch        APP
19 Steve Shellhammer    APP
21 Subir Das        APP
22 Apurva Mody        APP
23 Geoff Thompson    APP
TOTALS            15    0    0    1

The motion passes.

802.17 is now in hibernation, and I am now no longer a voting member of
the 802 EC.

Have fun in San Francisco,
jl