To: "Paul Nikolich" <paul.nikolich@att.net>
Sent: Monday, June 06, 2011 8:58 PM
Subject: RE: [802SEC] UPDATED: Teleconference Reminder: 802 EC Interim Teleconference -- June 7, 2011, 1-3pm ET.

Paul,

Here is the status:

I solicited comments on MyBallot and MyProject on the EC reflector and consolidated the issues into the attached spreadsheet. I sent the spreadsheet to Patricia Gerdon on May 19.

Most of the issues were with MyBallot. The only comment I received on MyProject was regarding automating transfer of ballot results from MyBallot to RevCom submittal forms. Therefore, I suggested focusing on MyBallot first.

There are 14 comments. I categorized that most interfere with the ability of voters to review outstanding issues and those that most burden volunteers managing ballots as priority 1 and 2. The priority 1 item is a case where MyBallot is, in my opinion, operating contrary to the SB OM. There were 7 priority 2 items. Priority 3 items are feature improvements and the priority 4 item is ideas on a next generation tool.

I'm awaiting a response from IEEE staff on the list.

Regards,
Pat