From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** [mailto:STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Sherman, Matthew J. (US SSA)
Sent: Sunday, June 19, 2011 8:53 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [802SEC] ************ EC Strawpoll on EC Workshop times *************** Closes 6/15/11

EC Members,

Well I received a variety of formats for answers to this straw poll, so I tried to summarize things in a common format below.  When people gave me ranked ordered responses, I reflected the ranking in the table below.  When people told me "Opt A or Opt B" I make both options ranked 1st.

Bottom line, the strongest preference seems to be Opt 3. I leave it to those organizing the workshop to decide how best to respond to the poll results.

Regards,

Mat

Results of EC strawpoll:

                         Opt 1     Opt 2      Opt 3
Vote categories:         Sat 6PM   Sat Noon   Sat 9 AM    Notes
C  Paul Nikolich                   1st         1st
VC Pat Thaler
VC Mat Sherman
ES Jon Rosdahl
RS James Gilb            1st
TR Bob Grow                        1st         1st
01 Tony Jeffree          3rd       1st         1st        If Opt 1, will leave Monday Morning
03 David Law                                   1st
11 Bruce Kraemer         3rd       2nd         1st
15 Bob Heile                                   1st        Needs to be at Smart Grid on Monday
16 Roger Marks                                 1st
17 John Lemon
18 Mike Lynch                      2nd         1st
19 Steve Shellhammer               2nd         1st
20 Mark Klerer (NV)
21 Subir Das                                   1st        Taipei for IETF meeting starting from Monday
22 Apurva Mody                    1st          1st
23 Geoff Thompson        1st      2nd
ME Buzz Rigsbee(NV)                                       Abstain (not participating, but would pick Opt 3)
16 TOTALS        result  13     00      00    03

Matthew Sherman, Ph.D.
Technical Director & Engineering Fellow
BAE Systems - Electronic Solutions (ES)
Office: +1 973.633.6344