New time for 802 Overview and Architecture meeting

IEEE 802 Architecture list, hosted by 802.1:
 See www.ieee802.org/1/email-pages/dczj1206.html
   or email hdk-veuuft@hjkeen.net for help.
 Archive: www.ieee802.org/1/private/emaila/
-----

All

Our Tuesday, 6 pm-8 pm slot for 802 O&A has been taken (without permission, I might add) by an 802 meeting for the Sisyphean task of "Improving SA Relationship".

Hence, we need a new time to meet. Monday evening will be used by tutorials. I would like suggest Tuesday morning, 8 am-10 am (local time, of course).

Please respond to me to indicate if your WG's designee would be able to attend at this time, and if not, when would be more convenient.

We will keep (at least until a certain chair who must not be named yanks it from me) our 8 am-10 am Thursday morning slot.

James Gilb
802 O&A happy volunteer

===
Unsubscribe link: mailto:STDS-802-ARCH-SIGNOFF-REQUEST@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
IEEE. Fostering technological innovation and excellence for the benefit of humanity.