[802SEC] PARs for July

All

I have updated the PARs page at http://www.ieee802.org/PARs.shtml.

By my accounting, we have the following PARs that have met the 30 day posting requirement (we may yet get maintenance type PARs).

* 802.1AXbq amendment for distributed resilient network interconnect, PAR and 5C * 802.1ASbt amendment for timing and synchronization for time-sensitive applications, PAR and 5C
    *
* 802.1 AS corrigendum, PAR, no 5C required as this is a maintenance item.
    * 802.1BR new standard for bridge port extension, PAR and 5C
* 802.3bj amendment for 100 Gb/s operation over backplanes and copper cables, PAR and 5C
    * 802.15.4j amendment to 802.15.4 for TV white space PHY, PAR and 5C
* 802.22 amendment for management and control plane interfaces and procedures and management information base enhancements, PAR and 5C

If I missed any, please tell me. I will put all these on the tentative agenda for our closing session. 802.19 is up first based on our rotation method.

James Gilb
IEEE 802 LMSC Recording Secretary