[802SEC] PARs for July
I have updated the PARs page at http://www.ieee802.org/PARs.shtml.
By my accounting, we have the following PARs that have met the 30 day
posting requirement (we may yet get maintenance type PARs).
* 802.1AXbq amendment for distributed resilient network
interconnect, PAR and 5C
* 802.1ASbt amendment for timing and synchronization for
time-sensitive applications, PAR and 5C
* 802.1 AS corrigendum, PAR, no 5C required as this is a
* 802.1BR new standard for bridge port extension, PAR and 5C
* 802.3bj amendment for 100 Gb/s operation over backplanes and
copper cables, PAR and 5C
* 802.15.4j amendment to 802.15.4 for TV white space PHY, PAR and 5C
* 802.22 amendment for management and control plane interfaces and
procedures and management information base enhancements, PAR and 5C
If I missed any, please tell me. I will put all these on the tentative
agenda for our closing session. 802.19 is up first based on our
IEEE 802 LMSC Recording Secretary
This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.