Re: [802SEC] NOV 2011 EC Workshop--schedule and leadership announcement

Colleagues,    I have already confirmed our adjusted format for the EC
Workshop at the Hyatt Regency Atlanta (see attached schedule).  I have taken
the liberty of extending the requested ending time for the Workshop to
Sunday at 5pm to allow us the option to run past 3pm by a small amount, if
needed, and for some time for any post-workshop activities or discussions
should the need arise.

Jon & Bruce as keepers of the Workshop Topics Agenda will be the ones to
choose the actual target adjournment time.  The current plan for Saturday
evening would allow having several varieties of pizzas and some salad and
French bread to be brought in from the Perrino's restaurant on property, but
if the group opts for a bar break, a buffet dinner, or an outing to an
Atlanta restaurant instead that can be added into the schedule.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.  Dawn & Lisa will
be confirming that actual menus to be provided for the Workshop as we get
closer in but feel free to make suggestions if you have any Atlanta
favorites.

Thanx, Buzz
Please note my contact info:
Dr. Everett O (Buzz) Rigsbee