[802SEC] Conditional approval for forwarding of P802.1ASbt and P802.1 AS corrigendum PARs to NesCom

EC colleauges

As per the conditional approval granted in the closing EC meeting, I have
conducted an email ballot of 802.1, and after only 3 days the response is
now:

  Category Total Percentage

 Yes 45 76.27%  No 0 0.00%  Abstain 0 0.00%  No. of Voters 59 100.00%  Voters
responding 45 76.27%
The outcome of the ballot is therefore now certain to be Approve, as there
is >75% approval, so I have forwarded the draft PARs to NesCom with no
changes to the text.

Regards,
Tony