Yes, I did get your closing report and it is posted on the site (and in the minutes).

However, I did not get an opening report.

James Gilb

On 09/16/2011 11:30 AM, Geoff Thompson wrote:
James-

The closing report for 802.23 was the slide set presented at the meeting.
You may augment it with the following:

Subject: [802SEC] SASB approvals
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 17:43:07 -0600
From: Grow, Bob <bob.grow@intel.com>
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG <STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>

FYI, the following recommendations from NesCom and RevCom were approved
by the IEEE SA Standards Board (all on the consent agenda).

Withdrawal Requests

P802.23
Standard for Local and Metropolitan Area Networks- Emergency Services
for Internet Protocol (IP) Based
Citizen to Authority Communications
Recommendation: Approve PAR withdrawal

Best regards,
Geoff

Geoffrey O. Thompson
Ex-Chair, IEEE 802.23 Emergency Services Working Group
GraCaSI Standards Advisors
<thompson@ieee.org>