From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** [mailto:STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Jon Rosdahl
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2011 9:35 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802SEC] 802 EC Oct Interim Conference Call in info ---

Dear EC members,

As we agreed at the July closing EC meeting, 1-3PM ET on Tuesday 04OCT2011 is our Interim meeting teleconference.

The Tentative Agenda includes:
1. Update on November Workshop Agenda - Kraemer/Rosdahl
2. Status report on Network RFP -- Rosdahl/Risgbee
3. Discussion on Pre-SG Mtg fee -- Law
4. 802/SA items (e.g., Single Sales Channel) Update -- Nikolich/McCabe
5. AOB

Regards,
--Paul

1. Please join the MeetingZone Presenter conference.

Web Conference Details:

Conference Link:http://www.meetingzone.com/presenter/default.aspx?partCEC=5194480
Participant AccessCode: 5194480

If this is your first meeting with MeetingZone Presenter, we recommend that you perform a system check to ensure a successful conference.

Click this link to begin the check:
http://www.conferenceservers.com/browser?brand=MeetingZonePresenter

2. Please then join the audio conference to accompany my Presenter conference
Click http://www.ClickToConference.net?partCEC=5194480 to automatically join my telephone conference (on the next screen you will be asked for details to enable the system to dial out to you).

     Alternatively, dial into my conference on one of the numbers below.

     Enter the PIN Code 5194480 when prompted:

International Dial-In Numbers
                        Standard International Access +44 (0) 20 7947 5064

                                                                         +44 (0) 20 7863 6156
                        Taiwan Toll Free 00801 126784
                        UK Toll Free 0800 358 1650
                        USA Local New York +1 (0) 917 677 7401
                        USA Toll Free 1 877 791 6058

Jon Rosdahl                          10871 North 5750 West
hm:801-756-1496                   Highland, UT 84003
cell:801-376-6435
office: 801-492-4023

A Job is only necessary to eat!
A Family is necessary to be happy