[802SEC] 2011 November Workshop Agenda and Logistics

Hello SEC members,

Please remember to RSVP to the Meeting RSVP request.
   For the 10 that have already RSVP'd, I have marked you for wanting to get hotel credit for Friday and Saturday.
   For the remaining 20 nights, they will be assigned on a first come first serve basis.
   Paul has requested that the WG Chairs check with your Vice-chair and invite them to attend as well.

I need to get the firm numbers by Oct 14th.  We may or may not be able to accommodate someone after that date.

The proposed agenda has been posted on Mentor:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/11/ec-11-0017-00-00EC-2011-november-802-ec-workshop-agenda.doc

The Logistics document is there as well:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/11/ec-11-0016-00-00EC-2011-november-ec-workshop.doc

Regards,
Jon
802 EC Executive Secretary

Jon Rosdahl                          10871 North 5750 West
hm:801-756-1496                   Highland, UT 84003
cell:801-376-6435
office: 801-492-4023

A Job is only necessary to eat!
A Family is necessary to be happy