Re: [802SEC] Minutes for October conference call posted and July closing minutes updated.

Hi James,
I hate to be a stick in the mud, but the date of the call listed in the Minutes for the October conference call you posted is next Monday (October 10th) and shows me as attending...since it is the future I have not yet attended. It also lists my affiliation as VeriLAN, which if I attended in the future would be Verilan.
Cheers,

Rick Alfvin
VP Business Development

Verilan, Inc.