From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** [mailto:STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org] On Behalf Of James P. K. Gilb
Sent: Thursday, October 06, 2011 12:05 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [802SEC] Fw: IEEE 802- Nov. 2011 - ATL - Newcomer Training

All

I have updated this, yet again.

I removed the reference to the specific meeting (it said San Diego,
2010) as there is no need to change it for every meeting, instead it has
a last modified date.

I fixed some spelling errors (e.g., physcial, Roshdahl, etc.)

I updated the org chart to reflect that 802.17 and 802.20 chairs are
non-voting members of the EC and changed our treasurer to our esteemed
colleague, Bob Grow (you are still treasurer, right?).

I changed 802.3 from CSMA/CD to Ethernet on slide 8, I hope that is OK
with you David.  IMHO, you should change your group's name to BFP, i.e.,
"Big Fat Pipe", but I will leave that up to the 802.3 WG to consider.

I have posted .pptx, .odp and .pdf formats at:

http://www.ieee802.org.

Enjoy

James Gilb