To: <STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2011 5:09 PM
Subject: Re: [802SEC] Comment request on draft 100 Gb/s Optical Ethernet Study Group press release

David/Dan-

Enclosed is a marked up version of the PDF with my comments.

Geoff

On 2610//11 1:25 AM, Law, David wrote:
Dear EC members,

I have arranged for the development of the attached press release to announce the formation of the IEEE 802.3 Next Generation 100 Gb/s Optical Ethernet Study Group that was chartered at the last plenary. Since the development of this press release was at the request of the Study Group Chair and myself I'm seeking EC approval.

I will seek this approval at the opening IEEE 802 EC plenary on Monday 7th November and I'm going to request that this be placed on the consent agenda. Based on this I would like to request comments on the attached draft.

Thanks and best regards,
   David

This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.

This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.