Re: [802SEC] PARs

Tony,
Here's what I sent out....

Dear 802.11,
The November 802 plenary will begin in 7 days. Several PARs and associated 5 Criteria are up for consideration. See topics and links below.

If you are attending the plenary, 802.11 will be using 3 slots labeled “PAR“ during the week to prepare comments and consider responses. (see agenda doc 11-11-1355 for schedule events labeled PAR).
Our submitted comments must be provided to the respective WG by 5pm local time on Tuesday November 8.

If you are not attending, but wish to submit comments I suggest you do so by Monday, November 7 so we can roll them into our submittal package.
Please send them to me and Jon Rosdahl.

Regards,
Bruce Kraemer
Chair 802.11

The following PARs are to be considered during the November Plenary meeting being held in Atlanta, GA

(List is final for new projects – other maintenance PARS may yet appear)

1.
802.15
•	"Key Management Protocol" Rec Practice
•	https://mentor.ieee.org/802.15/dcn/11/15-11-0613-04-0kmp-key-management-protocol-par.pdfhttps://mentor.ieee.org/802.15/dcn/11/15-11-0665-04-0kmp-kmp-5c-draft.doc
•	802.15.4e – One year extension
•	802.15.6  – One year extension
802.22
•	"Enhanced Broadband and Monitoring" Amendment
•	https://mentor.ieee.org/802.22/dcn/11/22-11-0118-01-rasg-par-for-enhanced-broadband-and-monitoring-amendment.pdfhttps://mentor.ieee.org/802.22/dcn/11/22-11-0119-01-rasg-5c-for-enhanced-broadband-and-monitoring-amendment.pdf

802.16
Four PAR drafts are as follows:

Proposed Modification to P802.16n PAR
                http://ieee802.org/16/docs/#11_0030