[802SEC] Updates to 802 web page

Dear 802-interested persons

I have update the tutorial (http://www.ieee802.org/Tutorials.shtml) and the PARs (http://www.ieee802.org/PARs.shtml) web pages with the latest information for the November 2011 plenary.

Opening reports continue to trickle in, I have now received a grand total of 2. Apparently, the higher the WG number, the longer it takes to create an opening report as I only have reports for .1 and .3. Perhaps .11 is next?

I have exactly zero tutorial presentations as well. Apurva and Bruce, can you bug your presenters to send me the presentations?

Thanks

James Gilb