[802SEC] Agenda for Sunday Rules meeting (7 PM in Chicago E)

All,

As a reminder, the regular IEEE 802 Rules review will be held Sunday from 7PM to 10 PM in Room Chicago E.

Amazingly there are no urgent issues concerning IEEE 802 rules that I can think of.  I have an action to review the voting rules for EC teleconferences.  I will send something to the reflector and review it at the meeting.  I have nothing else planned for the agenda.

If there are other topics people want to place on the agenda (or if I forgot something) let me know.  But right now I expect the meeting to Adjourn by 8 PM.

Regards,

Mat

Matthew Sherman, Ph.D.
Technical Director & Engineering Fellow