[802SEC] Items from your annoying Recording Secretary

All

Thank you all WG chairs, all the opening reports have been received and the web page has been updated, including all the presentations from IEEE staff for our opening meeting. These can all be found at:
http://www.ieee802.org/minutes/2011-November/index.shtml

Also, please review the contact information list, there are already a few mistakes in it and I will be issuing and updated list this week.

James Gilb