[802SEC] Updated comment spreadsheet

All

Here is the updated comment spreadsheet from today's meeting. We have 9 comments left to resolve, 6 technical and 3 editorial. The are assigned as follows:

 - CID 62, 119, 130, 143: Describe provider bridging (Jeffree)

 - CID 233, 230: Describe how Ethernet bypasses the LLC (Gilb,
   Law)

 - CID 225: Relationship to ITU-T and ITU-R (Nikolich)

 - CID 226: Add picture of standards structure? (Nikolich)

 - CID 89: 16 bit value, minimum frame size? (Gilb, Law)

I will be asking David for some help with my comment as these are not ones I can easily answer.

CID 226 is regarding a picture similar to the one we used to have in the front of our standards. Paul, can you circulate your suggested picture for comment?

Thanks

James Gilb