Re: [802SEC] 802 Chair report for opening EC meeting is attached

Bob -

I quote Kathryn Bennet's email to me a couple of weeks ago:

Hi Tony.  I just got official word that standards due to expire 12/31/2001
will be extended to 2018.  By then, the standard must be revised to stay
alive.  Do you want to continue with the reaff and therefore push the next
action date out to 2021?  Or, I can cancel the reaff.  Whichever is best
for you.  I apologize for the confusion.  -Kathryn

Regards,
Tony