[802SEC] Clause 14 Report: Conditional Approval for Sponsor Ballot, P802.16Rev3 and P802.16.1

to: 802 EC reflector
cc: 802.16 reflector

Dear EC Colleagues:

I am writing to report on the status of P802.16Rev3 and P802.16.1, per the Clause 14 Conditional Approvals granted on 11 November.

The Clause 14 conditions have been met:
a) The recircs were completed on schedule. The 15-day recircs for both drafts concluded on 13 December. b) The approval percentages (100% and 98%) are sufficient. No Dis votes were received in either recirc.
c) No changes have been made to the draft.
d) No comments were received.

The ballot details are at <http://ieee802.org/16/ballots/ballot35> and <http://ieee802.org/16/ballots/ballot32> respectively.

I have initiated Sponsor Ballot requests for both drafts.

Regards,

Roger

Roger B. Marks<roger@consensii.com>
Consensii LLC<http://consensii.com>