Re: [802SEC] IEEE-SA Policy and Procedures (P&P) Changes- January 2012 - Important - Please read

Paul -

I am pleased to see this addition in 5.4.1:

"Balloting group members have an obligation to respond during the balloting
period; failure to return a ballot may disqualify the balloter from
participation in future balloting groups."

This has been a long time coming; there have been many occasions when I
would have found that rule useful in the past. However, as far as I can
tell, this isn't backed up by any statement of how one would go about
invoking the rule, which basically seems to render it a no-op. Do you have
any information on what was intended here?

Regards,
Tony