Re: [802SEC] Draft PAR/5C for P802.1AX-Revision: Pre-circulation

A slight correction - for "AXbk" below read "AXbq". The P802.1AXbk project
is at Sponsor ballot and is very near to completion, so will be completed
as a stand-alone amendment. The P802.1AXbq (DRNI) project will be rolled
into the revision project, and its PAR withdrawn.  The approved text of
AXbk will of course also be incorporated into the text of the revision.

Regards,
Tony