[802SEC] +++EC 5 Day Review+++802.18 Comments to US FCC on RM-11651

Dear EC,

During the January wireless interim the RR-TAG approved comments to the US FCC on a rulemaking to enable more flexible RFID use in the 433 MHz frequency band. In our comments we support the proposed changes to the current RFID rules.

The vote in the RR-TAG was 2/0/0

The comments to the FCC (doc. 18-12-0014-03) are available at:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.18/dcn/12/18-12-0014-03-0000-comments-rm-11651-petition-for-rulemaking-433-mhz-rfid.doc

This document is being sent to you for the five day review process.

I am proposing that the EC review period begins now and closes on January 24. The 802.18 comments, with any needed format corrections, will be filed with the FCC on January 24th..

Regards,

Mike

+1.972.814.4901 Mobile