Re: [802SEC] IEEE 802 EC Interim Teleconference -- Feb 7, 2012, 1pm ET

Jon,

I would like to add a motion to the agenda:
	To forward IEEE P802.16.1b/D2 for IEEE-SA Sponsor Ballot.

Note: The Working Group Letter Ballot on this draft currently stands at 100% approval. A recirc will close two days prior to the EC, so I expect the approval request to be unconditional.

Roger

Roger B. Marks <roger@consensii.com>
Consensii LLC <http://consensii.com>
Chair, IEEE 802.16 Working Group on Broadband Wireless Access <http://WirelessMAN.org>