[802SEC] Planning for Geneva July 2013

Hello EC Colleagues:

We are well into the planning for the Geneva Plenary to be held July 2013.
One of the items that was mentioned in the past was hold an informational Workshop.  We held a workshop in Singapore last year for example.
Do we believe that we will want to hold a similar workshop in Geneva?
Please consider if we want to hold a workshop.
As part of my discussion item on the Geneva Status during our call on Feb 7, I will solicit your feedback on if you think it is necessary and if you would participate.

Thanks,
Jon

Jon Rosdahl                          10871 North 5750 West
hm:801-756-1496                   Highland, UT 84003
cell:801-376-6435
office: 801-492-4023

A Job is only necessary to eat!
A Family is necessary to be happy