From: Law, David
Sent: 26 January 2012 02:39
To: IEEE 802 SEC <stds-802-sec@ieee.org>
Subject: IEEE 802 University outreach Ad Hoc second call - Wednesday 1st February at 9:00PM GMT (1:00PM PST, 4:00PM EST)

All,

Based on the responses to the Doodle poll, I will be holding the second call of the IEEE 802 University Ad Hoc next Wednesday (1st February) at 9:00PM GMT (1:00PM PST, 3:00PM EST). The call in details are as follows:

USA Toll:         1-702-696-4520
USA Toll Free:    1-866-409-2889
UK Toll Free:     0844-579-0686
UK Toll:          01452-555574