Thread Links Date Links

[802SEC] Updated to Nov 2011 EC Workshop Action Item File posted

Hello EC Members!

After adding the status updates from yesterdays EC interim Telecon, Bruce and I have updated the Workshop file and posted it.

Please let me know if I missed something, or as your status needs updating for an action item....

Jon Rosdahl                          10871 North 5750 West
hm:801-756-1496                   Highland, UT 84003
office: 801-492-4023
A Job is only necessary to eat!
A Family is necessary to be happy