To: <STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2012 4:54 PM
Subject: [802SEC] Usibility Study to improve MyProject User interface

Hello,
The IEEE SA is working with a design firm to improve the myProject user interface. During the March Plenary in Waikoloa, we will be conducting user interviews and are seeking assistance from all project experience levels (ballot era to chairs).

Please advise if you or someone you know may be interested in participating in this study.
It will require approximately one hour of your time while in Waikoloa.

We will be conducting interviews at your convenience Monday through Wednesday. We are aware that the schedule is tight during his important meeting series and will also be available in the evenings on Monday and Tuesday as needed.

Regards,
Christina Boyce
Manager Standards Solutions Services, IEEE Standards
445 Hoes Lane
Piscataway, NJ 08855
c.boyce@ieee.org
Phone 732-562-5540
Cell 908-239-4038

IEEE - Advancing Technology for Humanity

Sent on her behalf by Jon Rosdahl.
Jon Rosdahl                          10871 North 5750 West
hm:801-756-1496                   Highland, UT 84003
cell:801-376-6435
office: 801-492-4023

A Job is only necessary to eat!
A Family is necessary to be happy

This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.