Re: [802SEC] Jim Carlo

I share Stuart's sentiments.

Jim was a great friend and a great man. He was as nice and warm a guy as you'll ever meet. He rolled out the welcome mat when I first came to him to talk about standards for broadband wireless in 1998, and then he shared his wisdom while mentoring me and the new working group. Jim was a brilliant standardization builder, leader, and innovator. I salute him and will miss him.

Roger