[802SEC] Memories of Jim Carlo

Dear EC Members,

In memory of Jim Carlo, I would like to arrange for a special tribute from the 802 community.  Please email any photos, press articles and other related documents to Dawn (dawns@facetoface-events.com) and Lisa (lisa@facetoface-events.com) by Thursday, March 1, 2012. Feel free to send this request to your groups and former 802 participants as well--Jim had an impact on many in the 802 community. The more memories we collect, the better.

Together we will coordinate a personal book (each of us can sign) while at the IEEE 802 Plenary Session in Hawaii.  This book will sent to Muffy Carlo at the completion of the March session.

Thank you for your support.

Paul