From: Jon Rosdahl [mailto:jrosdahl@ieee.org]
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2012 11:41 AM
To: Shellhammer, Steve; STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [802SEC] Proposed Rule Change update -- 4 proposals for OM, 1 for P&P

Hi Steve,
   I believe that we need to provide a bit of judgment to the 802 EC in
selecting venues.
I understand from our discussion and from the poll that is shortly coming to
a close, that the majority of the EC want to have the Plenary outside the
US/North America once a year, but if the non-north American choices are not
acceptable to the EC, then a rule that is written to preclude allowing the
EC to decide otherwise would be folly in my opinion.

I think that the EC would always make reasonable choices for the idea of a
Session each year that is outside the US/NA.

What would you propose as a better way to say it?
Jon