Re: [802SEC] Minutes from conference call and November meeting.

James,
   I would propose some minor corrections in the minutes for the Telecon.

Agenda Item 6.  I said we would have a registration fee, not that we would "not".
Please change
       "Rosdahl said that we are not going to charge a registration fee.
        The details regarding fees will be in the final budget"
       "Rosdahl said that we are going to charge a registration fee, and
        the details regarding fees will be in the final budget."

Agenda Item 10. for WS11-16.  I said the survey would go out Friday (Feb 10).
Please change:
    "WS11-16 - Rosdahl said that he was to survey the groups, poll sent out 2/3/2012"
    "WS11-16- Rosdahl said that he was to survey the groups, poll to be sent out 2/10/2012"

Check adjournment time.
    I believe that twelve noon is 12:00 pm not "am".

Thanks for taking excellent minutes all-in-all.
Jon