[802SEC] Minutes for 7 February 2012 Conference call updated.

All

An alert EC member found some mistakes in my minutes (thank you Jon) and I have updated them to revision 1, which can be found at:
http://www.ieee802.org/minutes/Conference-calls/2012-02-07-call-minutes-v1.pdf

The opening agenda will be updated to have the approval of revision 1 on the consent agenda.

James Gilb
IEEE 802 LMSC Recording Secretary

PS: Remember to get your endorsement and affiliation letters done, don't wait until the last minute. :)