From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** [mailto:STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Geoff Thompson
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2012 11:07 AM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [802SEC] Updated File for Exec Sec Agenda Items posted.

Jon-
I'm interested in the specifics of what is to be accomplished during a
site visit.
(Not doubting that it is needed.  Just the specific goals and who)

I'm wondering if we can get some cost savings on the site visit from
combining the site visit with either the 802.1/3 September interim there
or any of the run-up activity for that.

Your thoughts please.

Best regards,
     Geoff