From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** [mailto:STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Jon Rosdahl
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2012 4:45 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [802SEC] Updated File for Exec Sec Agenda Items posted.

Hi Geoff and Pat,
   Dawn had an invite from the ITU folks for observing a group similar in size and room usage as our that is meeting in June.  That is the reason that June was chosen.  I will talk with Dawn about changing to Sept, but the only savings we would have would be if Glen was one of the expected 4 people going, and he was going to be there anyway, but if .1 is not going I don't know...

I had in my mind that we would send a Network person, and a couple from Meeting side and one other (Paul or Glen for example) that was not worked out.  I will be in China the week that they want us to come to Geneva, so I was not a candidate to go.

I hope to have a the motion and proposal to the EC next week.  I want to finalize the plan with Face-to-Face, Verilan and the ITU to ensure we have a sound plan.

Thanks for asking,
Jon