Thread Links Date Links

[802SEC] Closing minutes posted and meeting website updated

The minutes for our closing plenary have been posted to the March 2012 page at:

The opening minutes have been updated to revision 1 to reflect comments from Jon Rosdahl (changes are in 5.11 and 5.14).

I am requesting that the Recording Secretary put approval of these documents on the consent agenda for our opening plenary meeting in July 2012. Therefore, when you get time over the next 4 months or so, take a look at these and enjoy the wonderful prose therein contained.

James (not the Secretary anymore) Gilb