From: Tuncer Baykas
Sent: 13 April 2012 11:30
To: Law, David
Subject: IEEE Communication Magazine Special Issue on standardization

Dear David,

This is Tuncer. We met through Paul Nikolich last year. At that time I
mentioned a workshop about standardization. We will have an IEEE
communication magazine special issue on standardization.
(http://www.comsoc.org/files/Publications/Magazines/ci/cfp/cfpcommag0313.htm)
Since IEEE 802 is one of the largest telecommunication standardization
organizations, I hope we will be represented adequately. Do you have
any suggestions for its promotion?

Best regards,
Tuncer Baykas