[802SEC] 802.11 revision press release draft

Dear EC,
802.11 has recently completed three projects and we are preparing press releases for each of them.

The first deals with the revision  (802.11-2012).

I'm sending out this version for comments. You'll note there is one placeholder still in the draft.

If possible, try to send your initial comments  in on Thursday or Friday so I can work them into the draft and begin  an official EC ballot next week.

Regards,
Bruce