Re: [802SEC] Reminder - IEEE 802.18 Conference Call - April 23rd
Please note that the meeting is not today but is on Monday, April 23th, 10:30 CDT. Sorry for the mistake in sending it and thanks to Pat Thaler for pointing it out to me.
I have sent an update.
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2012 3:42 PM
To: STDS-802-18@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG; STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG; Salazar, Ruben; 'email@example.com'; 'Laura Stefani'; 'John.Buffington@itron.com'; Cristina Seibert; Jay Ramasastry
Subject: Reminder - IEEE 802.18 Conference Call - April 23rd
When: Friday, April 20, 2012 15:30-16:00 (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada).
Where: See bridge details below
A reminder to all that 802.18 will have a conference call on Monday, April 23rd. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me today or over the weekend.
From: MJLynch@mjlallc.com<mailto:MJLynch@mjlallc.com> [mailto:MJLynch@MJLALLC.COM]<mailto:[mailto:MJLynch@MJLALLC.COM]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2012 8:18 PM
Subject: [802-18] IEEE 802.18 Conference Call - April 23rd
The RR-TAG (IEEE 802.18) will hold a conference call on April 23rd at 10:30 a.m. CDT. The purpose of the call will be to review and, hopefully approve, two documents. If they are approved they will then be submitted to the EC for a ten day email ballot.
As you may recall one of the documents presented by 802.18 to the closing EC meeting in March was withdrawn. One of the primary reasons was who was this contribution being sent to. Since that time there has been work to clarify the intent of that document (18-12-0030).
The agenda for them meeting is quite short and only has the following two documents for consideration. They will be reviewed and, if approved by the RR-TAG, I will request that Paul allow me to run a 10 day EC email ballot. Both are available on the IEEE 802.18 Mentor web site - https://mentor.ieee.org/802.18/documents.
1) 18-12-0030 -03 - this version is, as the editor's note indicates, meant to be submitted to the FCC and encourages them to identify TVWS spectrum for use by license-exempt devices. This is within the Commission's mandate.
2) 18-12-0030-04 - this version is, as the editor's note indicates, meant to be submitted to ITU-R WP1A. WP1A has the lead role in developing a recommendation or report in response to Question ITU-R 236/1. The question itself is available on the IEEE 802.18 web site as 18-12-0025-00. This contribution is meant to provide information for WP1A as it develops an ITU-R Recommendation or Report in response to that question. It will also be sent to the other ITU-R groups listed as supporting that work.
The call details are as follows:
Time: 10:30 a.m. US CDT
Date: April 23, 2012
Password: 627 820 1954
The agenda for the call is:
1) Attendance and approval of the agenda. Please send John Notor (firstname.lastname@example.org<mailto:email@example.com>) and myself (firstname.lastname@example.org<mailto:email@example.com>) an email to confirm your attendance.
2) IEEE patent policy announcement - http://standards.ieee.org/board/pat/pat-slideset.pdf
3) 18-12-0030-03 - IEEE 802 Comments Supporting License-Exempt Usage of TV Band White Spaces..(FCC)
4) 18-12-0030-04 - IEEE 802 Comments Supporting License-Exempt Usage of TV Band White Spaces. (ITU-R)
5) Any other business.
Chair, IEEE 802.18 Radio Regulatory Technical Advisory Group
This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.