From: MJLynch@mjlallc.com
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2012 9:09 AM
To: 'STDS-802-18@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG'; STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG; Jay Ramasastry; 'Pat Kinney'; 'kuor-hsin.chang@us.elster.com'; Cristina Seibert; 'Laura Stefani'; John.Buffington@itron.com; 'James P. K. Gilb'; 'dlubar@ieee.org'; i_reede@RuralConnection.ca
Subject: FW: [802-18] Continuation of Monday's conference call

All,

Please note that Charles' comment also applies to [4] of 0030-05 and I have made the correction. We need to decide regarding his other two suggestions.

The paragraph that John Buffington kindly forwarded has been added at the end of the conclusion. Question: was it meant to replace the other paragraph in the conclusion or simply to be added on?

Regards,

Mike