Re: [802SEC] Press release for IEEE Std 802.1aq

Tony

approve

Bob

At 12:30 PM 4/29/2012 +0100, Tony Jeffree wrote:
We have been working with staff to generate a press release for Std 802.1aq
- see attached. Paul has delegated responsibility to me to conduct a 10-day
ballot on the following motion:

Motion for 10 day ballot:

Start of ballot: 29th April 2012

Close of ballot: 10th May 2012 11:59PM AOE or earlier (see below)

The EC supports the IEEE P802.1aq press release with editorial changes as
deemed necessary.

Move:   Tony Jeffree

Second: Pat Thaler

As per current P&P, the ballot will close earlier if it becomes apparent
that the question has been determined.

Regards,
Tony

----------
This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.

Bob Heile, Ph.D
Chairman, ZigBee Alliance
Chair, IEEE 802.15 Working Group on Wireless Personal Area Networks
Co-Chair IEEE P2030 Task Force 3 on Smartgrid Communications
11 Robert Toner Blvd
Suite 5-301
North Attleboro, MA  02763   USA
Mobile: +1-781-929-4832