[802SEC] Planned outage on Wed May 9

Jon,
I saw this message in the staff news letter and pulled excepts from it
where I think 802 users may be affected. I hope it is OK to send to the
802EC?

Enterprise Release To Affect Applications Wednesday
Key enterprise wide applications are scheduled for release on Wednesday, 9
May, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. EDT. During this period, the following services will
be unavailable or affected as detailed below:
Join / Renew -- add subscriptions or purchase products (IEEE Memberships &
Subscriptions Catalog)
IEEE Xplore® will be functional, but individuals will not be able to
purchase articles or create a Web account
My Account (Profile)
myIEEE
Senior Member application
vTools
Web in a Box
IEEE.org will be unavailable from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Applications using IEEE Account from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.

Christina Boyce
Manager Standards Solutions Services, IEEE Standards
445 Hoes Lane
Piscataway, NJ 08855
c.boyce@ieee.org
Phone 732-562-5540
Cell 908-239-4038

IEEE ? Advancing Technology for Humanity