Re: [802SEC] Planned outage on Wed May 9

A thought for an enhancement,  Christina.

It would be nice if the IEEE-SA could maintain a link I could refer to from within a small  iframe in the 802.11 website, or using a #include.
which would display any status alerts.   That way,   those of us who own an 802/* website can provide updated
info without editing their websites.

Best Regards,

Adrian P STEPHENS

Tel: +44 1954 204 609 (office)
Tel: +44 792 008 4900 (mobile, when in UK)
Tel: +1 408 239 7485 (mobile, when in the USA)
Skype: adrian_stephens

Intel Corporation (UK) Limited
Registered No. 1134945 (England)