[802SEC] IEEE 802 Smart Grid ECSG website updated

All

I have posted the minutes and meeting report from the May meeting in Atlanta and updated our web site.

I have also posted the meeting days and times for July as well as the proposed agenda for July.

Finally, I have put in a link on the page, that should work, for requesting to join the reflector.

All of this can be found at:
http://www.ieee802.org/sg-ecsg/

James Gilb