Re: [802SEC] reminder--draft agenda for the 1-3PM ET 05 June EC teleconference

All-

In this conversation it should be noted that IMAT is already tuned to the portion of the attendance problem that is all about 802 voting membership requirements.

The task that IMAT does not do is to meet the SA requirements for recording participation (without regard to membership).

Best regards,

    Geoff