From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** [mailto:STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Tony Jeffree
Sent: 23 May 2012 15:02
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802SEC] +++10 Day EC Email Ballot+++ 802.1aq book signing

Paul has authorized me to run an email ballot on the following motion:

Motion:  Grant permission to IEEE-SA staff to organize, promote and conduct
sales of a book on 802.1aq, including author signing, at the July 802
plenary.

Moved: Jeffree Seconded: Thaler

Background:

This book, which is published through IEEE, was written by two members of
the 802.1 WG who were contributors to the work on IEEE Std. 802.1aq which
was approved by SASB in March 2012.

This will be a 10-day ballot, closing on 3rd June 2012 AOE; as per current
P&P I will terminate the ballot early if it is clear that the outcome has
been decided.

Regards,
Tony